Moody Autumn Elopement
Turkey Creek Nature Preserve - Birmingham, Alabama
This stunning moody autumn elopement was born from the vision of photographer friends Wesley and Emma. I was so happy they asked me to be a part of this shoot. I foraged much of the foliage and texture while on vacation in the north Georgia mountains and brought it all back with me to create this stunning, bohemian bouquet. From the cake to the paper goods to the shoes, every detail of this shoot was styled to perfection.
Photos by Wesley and Emma
- PAPER True North Paper Co.
- STYLING Repertoire Assist
- DRESS Village Bridal Homewood
- MODELS Amber and Jared McGukin
- CAKE Daughters Baking
- HAIR Whitney Adkins of Wheelhouse Salon
- MAKEUP & MACARONS Amber McGukin